With our range of HÖFELMEYER products from compact scales through modular weighing systems to custom-made scales for special applications, we offer the highest technical standard for precise determination of weight – independently of the area of use and ambient conditions.
High performance in process-oriented applications
Checkweighers allow you to be sure you have determined the correct packaging weight. As required, the Höfelmeyer HKW system will produce both legally required statistics as well as time-related statistics about products, batches, shifts and alarm messages. Costly over-filling is reduced by optimizing the control process. This maximum level of transparency reduces your costs and leads to less downtime.
The advantages offered by the Höfelmeyer checkweigher:
The modular design of the HKW means it can be adapted flexibly to the production line.
Numerous applications are possible thanks to different extension options.
An optimum product discharging system as well as lights, signal horns and tendency control can be provided for every type of product.
The entire inspection to BRC standard is guaranteed in a combined system including a metal detector.
In addition, covering the belts prevents access to the products.
The checkweigher software was designed to guarantee fast and reliable operation by the user. Process data and operator instructions are clearly shown on the graphical, color LCD display.
The Höfelmeyer HFPK statistics software connects the weigher to your office workstations, making complete process control of the individual control systems possible. Where an ERP system is used, the Höfelmeyer HFPK service software ensures optimum integration in line with customer requirements.
Wherever you need it, whether for incoming goods, outgoing goods or in production:
The completely electronic Höfelmeyer drive-through scale is designed with an extremely low profile and is thus ideal for immediate surface-mounted use, without pit and anchors.
This practical scale is designed according to guidelines for sanitary environments. Some options which illustrate the suitability for hygienic use are: folding mechanism, undertray, connectable ramps (without floor anchors).
The advantages of the Höfelmeyer Drive-Through Scale are:
- Hinged opening mechanism for simple and fast cleaning
- Low maintenance costs and long life span thanks to the durable construction
- Can be connected to various kinds of displays (indicators)
- Optional material certificates and surface roughness certificates for process validation can be provided
- Fulfills NIOSH requirements for one-person operation (<20kg)
- A crank mechanism allows for easy repositioning of wheels and shaft or stand
- A second ramp enables roll-on/roll off from both sides or drive-over
The advantages of the Höfelmeyer hygienic scales are:
- Compliant with EHEDG and HACCP requirements
- Electro-polished finish possible (0.8 µm roughness depth)
- Sturdy & protected from overload
- Different weighing terminals can be connected
- Available in ex-protected version
- Can be delivered directly (“calibrated”) on request (Class III)
- Weighing bridge, IP 68/IP 69K (for use in a wet environment/for high-pressure cleaning)
- Display unit, IP 67 (for use in a wet environment)
It goes without saying that the hygienic scales are also available in special sizes or can be equipped with additional attachments such as clip-on hoop, bag holder, roller conveyors etc. before delivery from the factory. The special design of these hygienic scales makes them just perfect for such extensions.
Whether in goods inward or dispatch or in production: The Höfelmeyer pallet scales measure reliably and quickly exactly there where the material to be weighed is being un/loaded or transported.
The lightweight construction and flexible operation of these pallet scales enable them to be quickly moved from place to place and mobile weighing.
The advantages of the Höfelmeyer pallet scales are:
- Fast weighing and cleaning
- High resolution
- Connection to different display units possible
- Delivered including casters and handle
- Can be delivered directly calibrated on request (Class III)
- Low tare weight (30 kg)
- Available in ex-protected version
- Leg spreaders possible
The Höfelmeyer overhead track scale is the most important scale in a slaughterhouse and cutting plant. Would you like to know what your goods way in a given step of the process? The Höfelmeyer
overhead track is just right for you. The Höfelmeyer overhead track offers a solution for every usage Situation. Its unique save-spacing design and flexibility mean that it can be optimally adapted to local requirements.
- High degree of protection against collision
- Variable weighing track length and conveying speed
- High throughput
- Can be calibrated
- Flexible thanks to different Interface variants
- Can be supplied with Standard software or customerspecific software
- Optional design of weighing tracks and transitions to tube system