Fisker Skanderborg A/S har et bredt produktsortiment indenfor strækfolievikler, lige fra semi-automatiske til fuldautomatiske.
Afhængigt af kapacitetskrav og opgave, forskellige modeller er tilgængelige. Venligst kontakt os for mere information.
MANCON is an Automatic Rotating Ring Wrapping Machine Equipped with One Carriage and One Welding Unit.
This machine has a strong and robust tubolar steel frame with four telescopic supports (legs) and it is equipped with stiffening ribs on the feet and on the points of maximum stress (computation of the structure finite element Cosmos). Thanks to its standard carbon fiber ring (patent M.J. Maillis Group), Mancon model is capable of reaching high speeds with a low level of inertia. On Mancon range models it is possible to determine the PLᵣ.
- Electrical distribution rotating Wampfler 6 rails industrial system and signal transmission by certificated Phoenix Contact Bluetooth®.
- Values obtained by mechanically stretching with pairs of pulleys to ensure perfect repeatability in time. Available values from 20% to 400%.
- Three kits supplied as standard: values chosen by the customer. Locking system of the door of the stretch carriage with "No Thread" to maximize operator's actions. Spindle-holder with an opening angle of 40 ° for a perfect ergonomic position of the operator.
- Automatic pallet height reading photocell.
- The stretch carriage is fitted with a low-inertia motor (servomotor Lenze) controlled by vectorial inverter to ensure an absolutely constant value on film consumption.
- Treatment film end with welding infrared (patent M.J. Maillis Group) to ensure a pallet without any type of film tail and a perfect welding of the whole film.
- Wiring with Profibus fieldbus modules distributed.
- Electrical control panel with Siemens® S7 300 PLC (optional Allen Bradley® brand) and Proface display operator interface. Other brands on request.
- The machine has 15 programs freely customizable.
- The machines are fully configurable with many additional options.
- Film change device
- Pallet lifting device PL2000
- External program selection
- Muting systems (EN 415-6 CE norms)
- Integrated top sheet applicator (Top inside Mancon)
- External top cover units (Top MFB - Top MFP)
- Top sheet blow down coronet
- Pantograph motorised top press plate
- Film roping device
- Advanced safety devices (parachute)
- Auto film carriage changeover (double film system)
- ‘NO LUBE’ technology for the food & beverage industry
- Powered roller conveyors
RA is a Fully Automatic Rotary Arm Pallet Stretch Wrapping Machine.
The machine, suitable for medium to high production rates, has been designed for unstable loads and can be installed at the end of any automated production line or as stand-alone unit, with integrated in-feed and out-feed conveyors. The RA machines have a state-of-the-art power pre-stretch unit, which combines fixed prestretch options up to 300% with precise lay-on force control. Thanks to this combination, the end user will be able to obtain a compact and high quality pallet packaging. The clarity of touch-screen control unit ensures flexibility and high functionality: easy set-up, fault-finding and manual control of any part of the machine. The machine parameters are simply set by the operator entering the required pallets per hour and film overlap. The machine can be equipped with a film seaming unit and various other options. Safety is provided by mechanical guarding with one interlocked door and light guards on the in-feed and out-feed areas. The RA machine is in compliance with all european standards and is CE certified.
The RA machine have a state-of-the-art power pre-stretch unit, which combines fixed pre-stretch options up to 300% with precise lay-on force control.
- High speed models (DELUXE)
- Muting systems (EN 415-6 CE Norms)
- Welding unit with hot pads
- Film roping system
WS46/47 are Automatic Turntable Pallet Stretch Wrapping Machines.
These machines are designed for low to medium duty wrapping applications. WS46/47 machines are available in different configurations, with the possibility of 90° pallet in-feed and out-feed mode. On WS46/47 range models it is possible to determine the PLᵣ.
The integrated roller conveyor with narrow pitch rollers ensures a safe and smooth movement of all types of pallet. The WS46/47 machines are fitted with state-of-the-art motorized MAILLIS PW spool carriage for up to 300% pre-stretch and easy film insertion (No Thread®). Machines also include, as standard, clamping, cutting and brushing unit for stretch film treatment at the end of cycles. The WS range models are equipped with Siemens® PLC and touchscreen HMI for more intuitive control and advanced features.
- PPS - Power Pre-Stretch System: special powered device driven by 2 motors. Thanks to those special motors, PPS allows the easiest and the quickest film distribution on the pallet surface by avoiding excessive waste of film and by optimising the wrapping cycles at the same time.
- Compact Grippers and Welding device: this compact unit is designed and built to allow the grippers to move very closed to the long side of the smallest pallet and to allow a perfect film tail cutting and welding after the wrapping phase. This allows a pallet external good-looking.
- The system above described can be integrated with another smart device, called "roping system", that allows the reduction of the plastic film band obtaining a sort of "rope" to better fix the last part of the film to the pallet and to enable a better film tail welding.