Vi tilbyder forskellige løsninger for palletering afhængigt af opgaven. Palleteringsløsningerne kan inddeles i tre kategorier:
- High level pallelaster
- Low level palletlaster
Venligst kontakt os for mere information – vi er klar til tage imod din palleteringsudfordring.
Our robotic solutions are based on the use of NACHI robots. NACHI, founded in 1928, is a leading industrial robot company and its robots are used by many well known manufacturers all over the world, such as Toyota. The robots are useful to many different industries.
The type of robot used, fx 4-axis, 6-axis or Scara, depends on the application.
Robotic grippers and auxiliary equipment is designed by Fisker Skanderborg A/S.
High level palletizer for high speed layer palletizing of bags or boxes. We offer a wide range of models depending on product type, required capacity and enviroment.
The high level palletizing system consists of following main components:
- Performing unit: Inclined conveyor, press belt or square roller conveyor, bag turner (single or double) and bag pusher or lifter
- Main structure: Pallet lift, compacting system and layer plates
- Pallet handling: Pallet magazine and roller conveyors
Automatic low level palletizer LAYER PAL is suitable for automatic palletising of cartons, crates, shrink-packs, bags, etc.., featuring high production capacity, friendly use, compact size handling up to 300 kg layer weight.
All stages are controlled and monitored by a PLC.
To achieve optimal load stability, during translations the carriage is equipped with controlled acceleration and deceleration ramps. The self centering guides
layer allows fast and automatic format changes.
The machine consists of:
- Double column lifting structure.
- Layer transfer unit on the pallet.
- Side guides for layer compaction and centering on the pallet, one of which is controlled with a gear motor, three with pneumatic cylinders.
- One format palletizing program.
- Infeed pallets roller conveyor
- Automatic interleaf inserter (optional).
- Electric control panel.
- Electrical cabinet connected to the main structure of the machine.
- Pneumatic system.
- Operational safety guards conform to the standards and directives in force.