MBP har specialiseret sig i design og fremstilling af kombinationsvejemaskiner med 8 til 24 vejehoveder. Enestående præcision og vejehastigheder, fleksibilitet, pålidelighed, vedligeholdelsesfrie og nem rengøring.
The MBP Series C1 is the entry-level budget combination multi-head weigher featuring an outstanding speed/accuracy ratio achieved thanks to its extremely low “weight regeneration time”. It is 100% made in Italy.
On the Series C1, savings, security and productivity have been increased considerably through research and applied technology.
- Hard sweets.
- Pet food.
- Removable and interchangeable modules.
- Load cell on central base.
- Easily cleanable smooth structure with no hidden crevices.
- Vibrating bases with optimum, precise vibration angles.
- Tubular steel frame with single electronic control panel. Easy to clean and disinfect, fast removal of moving parts.
- IP65 protection rating.
- Operated through an industrial PC.
- CAN-Open type wiring network protected against electromagnetic interference, modular, with fast, high-capacity data transmission.
- Multimedia software based on Windows, which can be controlled remotely. Parameter setting reduced to just three sets of data. The remaining parameters are entered by means of highly developed automatic real time functions.
100 per cent made in Italy, the Series C2 represents the very best in high-tech multi-head weighers.
Designed for high-speed, high-precision weighing of various types of granular products, the Series C2 is the fruit of 20 years’ research, development and design work. The outstanding speed/accuracy ratio ensures greater savings and operating safety.
- Parameter setting reduced to just three sets of data. The rest are entered automatically by means of highly developed real-time functions which represent a considerable improvement on manual entry.
- Multimedia software based on Windows, can be controlled remotely, wireless.
- Controlled through industrial PC with extremely powerful processor.
- Absence of oxidizable components.
- Absence of aluminium components.
- No springs on buckets.
- Removable and interchangeable modules.
- Powerful, precise vibrating bases.
- IP66 protection rating; can therefore be washed down.
- Hardware with powerful, stable and reliable processor (always new generation).
- CAN-Open type wiring network protected from electromagnetic interference.
From 8 to 24 heads with memory buckets. High-speed, high-precision weighing with the option of mixing up to eight different products.
The weigher works on the principle of the product being distributed in the weighing cells and the best discharge solution, which is achieved through the calculation of an algorithm, being identified. The algorithm identifies the best combination possible in terms of speed and precision.
To achieve high speed, the machine features a tier of memory buckets that accept product from any undischarged weighing buckets, holding the weight in memory for the controls to make up the next target weight. In this way, the weighing combinations available are virtually doubled, giving higher speed and accuracy.
To handle lightweight products, particularly snacks, that tend to string out as they drop and lose the separation necessary for the bagger to make a secure seal, the C3 weigher also incorporates twin butterfly flaps that momentary arrest the falling product stream. This provides a greater gap between each drop, giving extra time in the cycle for bag sealing.
The C3 weigher is available with eight to 24 heads and can be employed in split mode to feed two bagging machines and to mix up to eight different products or ingredients. Construction is in stainless steel, with electrics sealed to IP66 for hosedown.
MBP Multihead Weighers presents the new range of Series C4 multihead weighers, which are successfully launching the company into the high speed precision weighing sector for fragile and delicate products.
Unlike traditional multihead weighers, the Series C4 has parallel weighing channels fed perfectly by two vibrating loading plates. The same criteria is applied to combine the weights as used on traditional multihead weighers, while the absence of chutes for the products to drop down prevents fragile products from being damaged.
Two removable belts, which can be cleaned and disinfected, collect the products discharged from the weighing buckets and convey them to the centre of the weigher, where they can be joined directly to a vertical packaging machine forming tube or multiple phaser, which then feeds a thermoforming or thermosealing machine.
The drop height is effectively reduced to a minimum ensuring that delicate products receive special treatment.
The AISI 304 stainless steel structure and mechanical finishes with IP66 protection rating means the machines can be washed down using pressurised water jets. The frame features rounded corners ensuring there are no inaccessible areas, thereby preventing undesirable bug traps.
The Series C4 is available in a range of different versions while the number of buckets varies depending on the speed/accuracy required. The 6-head version with memory cells achieves 70 weighings a minute.